Saturday, September 3, 2011

Yamaha fz16

Today morning my friend Raghav called up and told me that his brand new black Yamaha FZ16 has just arrived. He was really excited and he started telling me how great the bike was. Eventhough I had tested the bike a few weeks ago, I wanted to ride on it again… in a more relaxed pace. So I told him that I would arrive to his place as soon as possible and I started out. It was a 18km drive as he is situated in the other end of the city. I enjoyed the cruise in my Karizma along the NH7 road and around 11 am I was at his home.

His Yamaha FZ16 was in its best. As shiny as it could ever be. And this is the first time I am having a close look at a black FZ16 and I should admit that it is definitely better than the red one… in my opinion though. Before taking a test drive, I wanted to click some photos and I was looking for a nice spot. He told me that there is a university nearby and that would be a nice place to click some snaps. So we took the bike there. So here is the first shot… click the image to have an enlarged view.

Yamaha fz16
Yamaha fz16
Yamaha fz16
Yamaha fz16
Yamaha fz16
Yamaha fz16
Yamaha fz16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...